Fast Facts about CROCS
- Crocs has sold more than 300 million pairs of shoes. That’s a lot of shoes!
- Crocs™ shoes are sold in more than 90 countries – the brand now does business in more than 30 languages. That means you can spot Crocs whether you are walking the streets of New York City, Hong Kong or London.
- Headquartered in Niwot, Colorado, Crocs has more than 4,000 employees globally.
- Crocs is traded on the NASDAQ stock market (NASDAQ: CROX).
- Crocs has regional offices in Boston, Massachusetts; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Singapore; Seoul, Korea; Tokyo, Japan; Shanghai and Padua, Italy.